Monday, June 23, 2008

We've arrived!


We arrived in Eden Prairie after a grueling 18 hour drive. In all actuality, it went very smoothly... Jeff impressively drove the majority of the drive and Ella slept most of the time we were in the car. After a pit stop in Des Moines, IA, we made it to Eden Prairie this morning and have already starting talking to a realtor to find a new home. We are already excited to be back in the Midwest and among all the lakes and trees- it is beautiful!

2 comments:

The Hartnett Family said...

Glad you made it there safe. Send me your mailing address as soon as you know it.

Thanks girl, Kathleen

Silver Chalice said...

Hey, I was just thinking about you and the family today. I'm very happy to hear you made it ok. I hope we can see each other soon again! Love you guys