That would be extremely traumatic if it were to happen. It's hard enough to imagine Favre in another jersey...not to mention if it were a Vikings or Bears jersey...makes me shudder just thinking of it! I'm still holding out hope that, as I type, Favre and Thompson are making amends in Green Bay at Frank Winter's Hall of Fame Induction. Let's keep our fingers crossed! N
2 comments:
Is it possible you guys could get to watch Favre every week, playing for the Vikings?!? Would you want him to play for your new home team?
Of course the tampering charge against the Packers and Darrel Bevell (former Badger and Packers coach) could make it impossible.
That would be extremely traumatic if it were to happen. It's hard enough to imagine Favre in another jersey...not to mention if it were a Vikings or Bears jersey...makes me shudder just thinking of it! I'm still holding out hope that, as I type, Favre and Thompson are making amends in Green Bay at Frank Winter's Hall of Fame Induction. Let's keep our fingers crossed! N
Post a Comment