Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lots going on!

We have had a lot of new things going on over the last couple weeks. I started my new job last week at Children's Hospital of Minnesota and Ella started with her new sitter, Ms. Kelley. Everything has been going really well so far with my job, although I'll be on orientation for a little while, and Ella has adjusted very well to going to the new sitter. We had her 18 month check up today and she weighed 23#6oz (between 25-50%) and was 32 inches tall (between 50-75%)...she's as healthy as a horse! We are closing on our house on Thursday and will be moving in over the weekend. We are excited to be finally getting somewhere more permanent and getting all of our things back!! Jeff has been getting settled in more and more with his job and has also been doing well. He is ready for 2 of his favorite things to start up again: the NFL season and fantasy football. We were excited to watch the Packers play last night, although it was a little surrreal not seeing #4 out there on the field. We'll keep everyone posted on our new contact info once we get moved into the house and I'll post pictures soon!

1 comment:

Silver Chalice said...

Hey! I'm loving your blog! Good job at keeping it updated! I hope to talk to you soon and hope you are doing well. Let me know how the move went last weekend