Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We've been tagged!

Ella's friend Corben "tagged" her, which I've learned in the blog world means that we have to list 10 things about her on our blog...so here it goes!

1. I have a pug named Lambeau, whom I love to play with and tease with my food.


2. I love to ride on swings.


3. Raisins are one of my favorite snacks!


4. In April, I went on a cruise to Mexico.

5. I love going to the beach and playing in the sand.
6. In January, I celebrated my first birthday and devoured a piece of cake.
7. I enjoy pampering myself with a nightly bubble bath.


8. I dressed up as a white tiger for my first Halloween.
9. One of my favorite toys is my "Baby" doll Stella.


10. I am going to be a big sister in November!


So, now any of you that are reading this that have blogs...you're officially tagged!

2 comments:

The Hartnett Family said...

LOVED all the pictures!!

Silver Chalice said...

Awww I love how many pictures you always post! So fun! Ella is just a beautiful little girl, and it will be great to see you guys in the upcoming month or so.