Saturday, November 8, 2008

Grace Anna has arrived!


We went into the hospital Thursday morning for our c-section and at 11:07 am, Grace Anna entered the world. She weighed 7 lbs, 6 oz and measured 21 inches long. The c-section went well and I am thankfully recovering without any complications. The doctors and nurses have been taking excellent care of me and watching me very closely in lieu of the complications I had with the last pregnancy. Jeff and I are having a lot of fun bonding with Grace and she has been doing wonderful. Big sister Ella has already been to the hospital three times to visit her baby sister and calls her "Baby Gace". She has been staying at our home with Papa and Nana B and having a blast with them. We thank everyone for all the words of congratulations and for thinking of us during this exciting time in our life. We can't wait to introduce Grace to you all!

No comments: