It's hard to believe that 2 weeks have already passed since Grace was born. Where has the time gone...especially considering we haven't slept much during these past 2 weeks! Like a typical newborn, she wakes several times during the night to eat. At her 2 week checkup, Grace was just about back to her birthweight. She is still a little jaundiced but her bilirubin level was low enough that we don't have to monitor that anymore. Yay!
Tomorrow will be the first full day with no family here and me with the girls by myself...yikes! Luckily Jeff works close to home and is going to come home for lunch to rescue me for a half an hour or so. At least Ella still takes a long afternoon nap so hopefully Grace and I can also catch a catnap during that time. We are so thankful that we have had people volunteer to come help us during the last 2 weeks, it has been SO HELPFUL!
Other than that, not a whole lot else going on here...just gearing up for the holidays that are quickly approaching! I'm thinking I'll be doing most of my shopping online this year...
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving!! I'm loving watching Grace grow! What a little sweetheart. And I laughed hard at the earmuffs picture :) Leave it to Uncle Adam :)
Post a Comment